Saturday, September 3, 2016

Setting Up Town Before Choosing The Derby Task




Get your city with this aspect before selecting visitors tasks. And you can accomplish the task as quickly as you can play on the visitors to collect the reward.

 Note: This task with 320 points Derby is a rare form. You may want to secure this assignment near the end of the Derby if you're close to winning the cup. Wait until near the end of the Derby and then preforms task of cups snipe your neighborhood.

Here is how to organize your job to live classical city environment. These steps must be performed prior to starting the derby and / or choosing visitors duty city. However, depending on the number of members in your neighborhood who might otherwise. (See below why)

Most visitors will be paid for the service with the fastest prize can complete the task. The highest paying the highest point presented to the Derby race number.
This is a trick I use to have the number of visitors from the city and attended, but the points have not been collected yet.

I can do this so I do not have a regular visitor must be serviced stuck in line ends with a visit of the city. As in this sample of visitors to the grocery store with two still they need to be served and one with a gift in hand.
Town Hall menu shows visitors at the grocery store waiting to go to the next building and one of the visitors are willing to give in return for services rendered.

As I get more visitors from other cities through the train members of my staff. I use the menu to send the city building to be served.

newcomer to train staff list collection.

Tap to send visitors to a building to be served.

Samples of this operation.

After sending all new entrants to be served. Back to menu City Hall and select those that need to be serviced.

And that will take you right to the person in the building. This allows those who have served to keep waiting outside the building until you collect payments

Serving visitors and others that still need to be serviced.

If they do not still have the gifts and want to visit the other buildings. Press them to collect payment and click on them to send a service request to the next.

Note: If the building has requested payment of foreign visitors. Use the menu town as happened here, to continue to train.

After selecting a task for the visitors, went to the city and collect the payments and gifts from visitors.
I think the best way to use this trick is to set the Beach Cafe '(If you do not have a beach Cafe' still select one of the other buildings) with visitors served. 

This is what I do:
After completion of all tasks Derby I can do, I collect all payments and benefits of all visitors in my town. If I can handle warehouse delivery of the prize is. If I did not have room, so I just left the warehouse for gifts, so there is no space in the warehouse. Then start setting up for the next Derby, I serve all visitors seeking beach items Cafe 'past. So the only beach cafe' not have visitors outside waiting to provide payments and benefits. Everyone does not ask for beach items Cafe 'I collect payments and benefits, allowing the city to welcome new visitors, once the city I max out with visitors all waiting to make payments and collect gifts at Beach Cafe '. I choose to release a number of new visitors to welcome, if a new derby yet to start sometime. all depends on the situation and the need for the article warehouse.
In my case my town can hold 42 diners, so when the new Derby started in the 42 listed as "Ready in Turkish Cafe '' in the menu list City. 

Note: Due too the fact that I'm playing with family members just in my neighborhood now consists of only two members. So now I do not use assignment visitors to the city, unless I want to snipe cup. It depends on how other people play Derby stream, if no one else is doing the work only point of maximum 320. I could resist buying additional tasks and keep my diamond. That is, at the end of the derby I have a point of diners waiting to be picked up if I only need to use a quick task.

No comments:

Post a Comment